How the VIITA Titan HRV is different from other smartwatches?
In addition to the noble design, we have the unique algorithm, the outstanding workmanship and the premium quality materials used which distinguish us from other smartwatches. And we offer that to our fans directly and without middlemen at a starting price of €229 instead of 699€ on Kickstarter.
Some brands may offer some of these qualities, but none offers all of them in a smartwatch. We spared no expense and effort to create a perfect luxury smartwatch. That’s what makes us so unique.
- Case made of high-grade titanium, stage 1. (aerospace standard)
- A bezel made of zirconia ceramic Zr02
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal touch-screen
- 10 ATM waterproof
- Aircraft aluminum back cover
- Integrated GPS and GLONASS
- A stable construction, designed in Austria
- Up to 2 weeks battery life with 24/7 HRV measurement
- Proprietary operating-system based on Nucleus RTOS
- Health-screening in real-time
- Individual training recommendation on the basis of the current condition (output of a specific pulse range for endurance sports and intensity for weight training)
- Measurement of water consumption
- Clear and easy-to-use smartphone app
- IOS and Android compatible
VIITA Titan HRV – The Story
As a specialist in wearables with a longstanding passion for high-quality watches, Martin noticed something: There is no smartwatch with the qualities of a luxury watch, i.e. high-quality materials such as titanium, ceramics and sapphire glass with water resistance of up to 10 ATM. For Martin, it was clear that a watch had to be smart and possess the qualities of a classic luxury watch at a price that will turn the smartwatch industry upside down. The unique algorithm that measures stress and water consumption and provides an individual training recommendation was the detail that completed the package. Hence, in 2016, VIITA Watches was founded.
A complete success
At the end of the year 2017, the first collections were launched on Indiegogo. The project was fully funded within 24 hours and ultimately exceeded the funding target by more than 700%. The current collections are available at viita-watches.com, otto.de, mediamarkt.de, Intersport and over 100 jewelers throughout the DACH region.Pre-order from Indiegogo